Sunday 1 January 2012

Something different

Happy New Year 2012!

It's time to start something different to brighten my day in this “dark” land of Finland. For the past couple of years I've shared climbs of my life occasionally when I've lived somewhere else than in Finland. However this time I have decided to write what's in my mind, maybe about my life wherever I am and find something positive about each day. I promise to write, share a picture or what ever when ever I feel like. At least I want to share a smile with you!

Today my happy moment was going to yoga Pilates after having a long break. Now I'm feeling great, it’s time to start having my life back! I highly recommend yoga to everyone; it makes your life so much better! Another happy moment was neighbors’ girl, who came to say hi because she hasn’t seen me for a long time (one week :) I was on the phone and she promised to come back tomorrow. To see her smile just made my day!

I also spend some time looking back at my life during the past year. It started out in Melbourne, Australia and ended up in Oulu, Finland, year before that other way around, how funny. In total it was an excellent year! I’ve shared my life with so many amazing people, seen wonderful places, so many unforgettable moments. Of course life wasn’t just a one happy life every day, but I want to remember the good ones! There are few people who made my life so much better this year, some of you are far at the moment, some closer, but I hope you all know how much you mean to me, even if the time we shared together was short, but even more important. 

Things I’ve learned last year is to try to live in moment, (even if I don’t succeed to live according to that every day, but I try) to believe that things will work out no matter what, to be honest to yourself and your feelings even when it might means it hurts. Remember that we only live here once and it’s best to make most of it!

Even if I feel sadness in my heart today, still there is always hope…maybe tomorrow will be brighter day, at least days are finally getting longer…minute by minute light is coming back in to my life!

Happy New Year to everyone! Let’s make this year a good one! 

I love you all!

I want to share this photo with you because it makes me smile. While writing my thesis I've also looked at the photos from Zambia. This is from Nc'wala ceremony from Eastern Zambia. 

Enjoy life, dance and smile!
While looking at the pictures song in my head...number one hit while I was there :) makes me wanna move, I miss dancing!!!

Fendela fenduze

No comments:

Post a Comment