Tuesday 3 January 2012

The Love that You Bring


The Love that You Bring

The other day I talked with a good friend mine about sadness we both felt over the holiday, even if it was nice to see so many great people, but going back to home alone, hit you kind of hard. One reason being our non-existing love life, no more, having a special person in our lives, or maybe just in those particular moments you experienced. I mean I can honestly say I’m really really happy for all my friends, who have a healthy relationships or a family. Even if I’m not keen on having a family on my own, of course I’d love to share my life with someone special. I’m not bitter, nor crying out of my bittiness because I do enjoy my life, don’t get me wrong. Yet, sometimes I feel sadness because of some special moments I’d like to share with someone special because it simply makes life better. I don’t necessarily even mean being in love with someone, but to share some moments with someone special in that particular moment is amazing. Last year I shared my life with many special people, who I connected with various ways. To live together with special people is even more amazing and it just makes your everyday life so much better. There are different special people in different moments. When I was at my gramps cottage this Christmas (that’ll be another story) I especially missed someone special, even if I was happy to share that moment with Mimmi and Matias. Still, I wish to have experienced it with someone for the first time and I thought I hope you can come up here one day and I can take you there. It’s a magical place! I’m so grateful of those moments and places I’ve experienced for the first time with you, those moments were so special and fucking amazing, because you are special and the way you see things. You taught me so much!

This is not dwelling in the past, but keeping these special people with me even when they are far. If I was in a relationship my life would have been so different and I haven’t met or get to know these special people who I have in different places, like in Australia. Once again reason for everything. So instead I should be extremely happy that I have and still will have so many special people in my life. That’s why we meet different people in different times. Sometimes I fall in love or have a crush on people just because they’re so special!

I realized that Australia, as well as Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Zambia and so on have been such amazing experience for me because of the people I shared my life with while living there. Even if I’m not so good with my love life, I am extremely fortunate to have so many special people in my life. Of course there are many special people in my life in Finland as well, that’s why it’s worth living here at the moment, even if I miss some other special people. We will meet again! 

This Christmas holiday came out completely different than I expected because of so many special people I spend time with. This is probably the best Christmas in years in Finland. My plan was to just write my thesis after I come back from Rovaniemi, but life planned something different. Suddenly, some people I hadn’t seen ages were all here in Oulu. Don’t know when I have time to see them again so I chose these people over my thesis. A friend of mine said to me after hearing I got a job and again I was struggling to finish my bloody thesis, you know that your work is more important, even if it means delaying your thesis another year! He was right. My thesis will come and for some reason after having a holiday I’m in a mood for writing again. I know I should be writing my thesis right now, but just writing this blog switches my mind into English and makes me going on with my thesis as well, because after this my mind is empty. Someone once said that it’s good to write down everything you have in your mind in the morning and then you’re ready for new things. And I will finish my thesis this spring just wait and see. I know I’ve said so many times, but now it’s written down and you can all see it!
  
This is to all special people in my life! Thank you for those moments we shared together! For sure there’ll be more in the future, but till then, the ones far away, I carry you in my heart till we meet again.

Laugh, joy, peace, love, being together…some highlights of the year! 


Part of my family in Melbourne
 Alice Springs with special people
 Love
incredible moment
 being together
Sorry the first song is in Finnish but it talk about importance of family and friend. He sings… This is for you all, to my family and dear friends, who are there for me, we hang around together, there is no room for hate. This is for all my family and friends. We'll meet again where ever we go because you will stay in my heart forever! If you wanna know more use Google translator 


The other song was posted by a friend Jaci from Melbourne. I like the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment