Friday 3 April 2015

Living in a moment...I never know what’s gonna happen tomorrow...

Here I often I sit back and think about the day that just passed by and I feel WOW, I really never know what’s gonna happen tomorrow. LIFE surprises me almost every day. Sometimes it’s so intensive that I feel like I’m drowning into it, but still I try to take it as it comes, learn from it and dive in. Most of the times life makes me happy, but sometimes it gives me anxiety, makes me tired, angry and even sad. Beauty of it is being able to share the life with friends and make new friends no matter where I am in the world. To be able to accept when life gives me something else than I wanted is part of it too. Flexibility to change my plans, sometimes to be able to put my needs aside when life shows me there is a reason for it; sleep on the couch to support my friend when her child is sick, share my knowledge in order to help others to learn, celebrate together, laugh together for a great performance, watch the sunset together with friends, eat and drink together, sing together, learn together, travel together, go to the beach together…share the life together as much as I can with others. 
When I start to feel anxiety it means I haven’t had time to write, be with myself and reflect what has happened. Before my travels I always have a plan to write, because I love writing, but I forget how intense life can be when you travel or return to place where you lived before. Fairly often, when I planned to spend time on writing, because finally there was a good internet connection, however on the way I happened to meet an interesting person and we end up talking for hours. So I tend to choose people instead of writing, because I learn something from every person, which in the end makes me very tired, because I also I need time to reflect my thoughts. This travel most of the writing is on my diary...coming out one day ;)

Easter is a good example of you never know what's gonna happen and what happens to me when I just go with the flow. last couple of weeks I was very busy helping out with many things and forgot that in order to get out of Lima during the Easter I need to book bus way in advance. We wanted to escape Lima for a while with another beautiful volunteer, Laura, who works at the La Casa de Panchita. In the end all the busses were full and we couldn’t take the night bus. We’re still hopeful and decided that we’ll leave the next day and look places for camping nearby. It seems that the whole country was traveling and taking over of all the peaceful places around Lima. Finally we agreed going to the beach in the South. Ok, we were ready to go and I was already at the door and then Laura notices stains one the floor. SHIT, the wine carton in her bag was leaking! Wine everywhere in the bag and table cloth…ok instead of going out of the door we started cleaning! After washing the table cloth and cleaning it was so late that we would have not make it to the beach before dark because of the traffic. When everyone wants to get out of Lima, it’s a nightmare. Instead, we were laughing and decide to stay in Lima one more night. We went to eat sushi, ended up crashing to a friend’s party, in the end sat in the park in Malecon talking, drinking wine and chilling with Laura and Facundo.

Thursday morning I woke up with a severe headache…maybe bit too much wine the night before. Idea of traveling in the hot bus felt rather awful. Solution a GOOD breakfast, which would make me feel better! I remembered that my Israeli friend Eran, who I was stuck with when I missed my flight in Bogota, was flying out of Lima on 3rd of April, so I text him to know if he was in Lima. He was staying almost around the corner of a cafeteria and joined us for breakfast or better called it a brunch, because it was way past midday. What a happy reunion with Eran, because I was not expecting that we see each other’s again! I realized I had missed his company and sarcastic sense of humor. After chatting, consuming two big fruit juices and food, option going out of Lima was forgotten again. We ended up chilling in Barrancco at the beach and later cooking together at the hostel, where Facundo was working. Salmon, sweet potato, nice salad…Best dinner for long time, because we did it together ourselves!!! Even better was the company of the people, Finnish, Israeli, German and Argentinian invasion! When I woke up, I really didn’t imagine that the day would end like this.

Let's see what will happen today...
  
Thank you for all of you who I have shared moments with, it meant a world to me!

Happy Holidays to the ones who are having one! 

This was a song send by a friend, who I got to know last saturday...fits me and I like it and makes me smile when I have my moments of feeling lost and just at anytime really King of the world

To live in a moment is important!

1 comment:

  1. very nice friend hope everything will be alright..
    have a nice trip! :D

    ReplyDelete